It's not been that long since the last London VMUG and already the next one is upon us. Sadly I won't be able to make this one as I'll be out of the country – it'll be the first one that I've missed for quite some time – but it looks like there's going to be some very good sessions on. Especially the NDA session. See what's planned here:
- Centrix Software Presentation
- Fusion-IO Presentation
- Whiptail Presentation
- EMC Labs Throughout the Day
- Lee Dilworth – VMware Availability Update: vSphere Replication, Stretched Clusters and BCDR
- Darren Woollard and Gregg Robertson – vSphere Nerdknobs
- Chris Evans – The Storage Architect's View
- Chris Gale – Fusion-IO More Desktops. More Virtual Machines. More Data-Intensive Applications. Faster. Cheaper. Simpler.
- Matt Northam and Simon Hansford – Government Can Run vCloud, How Skyscape Did It
- Martyn Storey – VMware NDA Roadmap Session – PLEASE NOTE: Entrance to the NDA session is strictly dependent upon the following criteria: Signed, personal NDA; Photo ID and proof of where you work; not working for a vendor, partner, or competitor.
The event is sponsored by Centrix Software, Whiptail, Fusion-IO and EMC (for the labs). It'll be in the usual place with the customary vBeers afterwards.
What are you waiting for? Register here.